Reporting to Parents
- Throughout each term samples of learning from English, Mathematics, Connected Learning and Health and PE will be uploaded onto your child's Seesaw account.
- Near the end of T2, a progress report a will go home. Early in T3, parents are welcome to book an interview to discuss progress and to plan goals for the rest of the year. A final report will be written at the end of T4
- Parents are encouraged to approach the school to discuss their child at any convenient time.
- Teachers are available at any time of the year to meet with parents, by appointment, to discuss special requests and difficulties.
- Teachers will approach parents on any concerns they have regarding the children.