Reporting to Parents
- Portfolios go home at the end of each term with samples of learning from English, Mathematics, Connected Learning and Health and PE included each time. This is for all children.
- For children in Years 3-6: near the end of T2, a progress report against the National Standards goes home. Early in T3, parents are welcome to book an interview to discuss progress and to plan goals for the rest of the year. A final National Standards report will be written at the end of T4.
- Students in their first 2 years at school will receive their reports after 20, 40, 60 and 80 weeks at school. Their reporting schedule differs from the rest of the school.
- Parents are encouraged to approach the school to discuss their child at any convenient time.
- Teachers are available at any time of the year to meet with parents, by appointment, to discuss special requests and difficulties.
- Teachers will approach parents on any concerns they have regarding the children.